Collins KuSAT2000 LuxStream
LuxStream, a new SATCOM broadband connectivity solution in the business aviation market that includes the service and the hardware.
- The service offers very high throughput, with down speed of up to 25Mbps in the CONUS area (including Hawaii) and up to 15 Mbps everywhere else on the globe
- High-quality bandwidth capable of supporting multiple streams of ultra-high-definition content, all while fellow passengers are concurrently running other apps
- Collins Aerospace provides the KuSAT-2000 tail-mounted antenna and components as necessary to operate the service
- The system is based on a Ku network, so existing Ku radome onboard the aircraft can be leveraged for a faster and lower cost installation
- Combination of HTS and wide beam satellites ensures network redundancy and resilience
- Western Jet Aviation Luxstream STC for Gulfstream® G350/G450/GV/G550 type aircraft
For more information click here.
In the News: Collins Aerospace to bring fastest in-flight connectivity to four Gulfstream platforms
Home-like connectivity experience for mid-cabin to large- and long-range business jets with more Ka-band capacity, Viasat brings you powerful and high-performing internet service without speed limits for an unrivaled in-flight experience.
- Faster speeds: Do more with no speed limits. Typical inflight internet speeds reach greater than 20 Mbps. Stream, conference, and browse better and faster during all phases of flight.
- Forward-compatible: Protect your investment. Viasat’s Ka-band equipment will work with our enhanced satellite technology of tomorrow allowing you to accommodate the increased demand for speed, capacity and performance.
- Unrivaled capacity: Take advantage of global bandwidth and speed powered by the world’s highest capacity satellite network. Current and future capacity is the engine powering Viasat's Ka network.
- With Viasat Select Ka-band direct service you’ll get out-of-this-world speeds at down-to-earth pricing. Plus, you’ll enjoy 24x7x365 end-to-end support all from one provider. Viasat continues to additionally offer the Viasat Select Ka-Band service through their Value Added Reseller partners ARINCDirect, Honeywell Forge and Satcom Direct.
- First of the ViaSat-3 satellites is scheduled for launch in H1 2022.
Click here for more information on Viasat Select Ka-band Direct Service.
Click here for more Viasat connectivity solutions.
Viasat Ku-Advanced delivers a fast-in-flight internet service for business aircraft and private jets so aircraft owners, guests, and crew can use the internet the way they want.
- Ku-band Advanced provides faster speeds up to 10 Mbps in order to stay connected. No matter which service plan you choose — you’ll have the speeds to do all that you want: browse the web, email, stream video and music, transfer large files and access business applications.
- High-quality connectivity around the globe
- Viasat services deliver predictable monthly fees, a highspeed connection, generous data allowances, and are available during all phases of flight including taxi, takeoff, and landing.
- Viasat in-flight internet service is available over the world’s most heavily traveled routes — even over water. Our network of high-speed, cost-effective satellites deliver an excellent internet experience today and presents a seamless upgrade path to Viasat Ka-band in the future, ensuring business aircraft get the best service available where they fly today and tomorrow.
Click here for more Viasat connectivity solutions.
GOGO AVANCE L5
The Gogo AVANCE L5 system is the powerhouse that drives your entire Gogo Biz 4G ecosystem. Now, you can personalize, control and deliver a fully integrated inflight experience that makes connectivity easier and more powerful for everyone—passengers, pilots and crew—to use.
- Dual directional antennas, and in-cabin Wi-Fi antennas boost performance
- Seamless coverage in the continental U.S., plus parts of Canada and Alaska
- Dynamic multi-network management for a consistent experience
- Advanced 802.11ac dual-band router (5GHz & 2.4GHz) maximizes bandwidth and optimizes in-cabin Wi-Fi performance
- Watch top movies and shows with integrated Gogo Vision
- More uptime, less downtime via predictive maintenance and remote support
Send Solutions AirText+
Airtext solves the problem of staying connected electronically to business, friends, and family without the high cost of a traditional internet option.
- Airtext allows 16 passengers the ability to send and receive email, SMS messages and place phone calls anywhere in the world
- Airtext box weighing about 1 pound that is installed on the airplane and connects to the existing iridium phone antenna
- The Airtext unit also has the ability to provide D-ATIS
- Up to 16 passengers on the aircraft can connect to the Airtext using BLE (bluetooth low energy) on their modern mobile phone
- Passengers download the FREE Airtext mobile app and can seamlessly send and receive text messages while on-board. Messages only cost 5 cents
- The System is Iridium based and works on the ground or in the air