Western Jet Aviation offers tip to tail structural solutions to keep your aircraft off the ground and in the air. Our onsite structures repair shop can handle all structural repairs without the need to send materials to an outside facility.
Working alongside our Avionics team, our Structures Department is capable of installing Satellite and ATG receivers to help your aircraft stay connected in the air.
- Satellite Wi-Fi receiver installation
- ATG Wi-Fi receiver installation
MEDIUM TO HEAVY STRUCTURES REPAIRS
Our highly trained Structures Department team is capable of carrying out medium to heavy structural repairs. Our structures shop can handle all riveting and welding onsite, thus reducing costs and minimizing time spent on the ground.
- Cap angle repair and replacement
- Component repair
- Nacelle repair
- Flight control repair
- Fuselage skin repair and replacement
Western Jet Aviation technicians possess a diverse skillset enabling us to repair a wide variety of composite materials on your aircraft.
- Carbon fiber repairs
- Fiberglass repairs
- Kevlar repairs
- Light to medium bonded sheet metal repairs on aircraft components
- Prepeg repairs
- Hot band repairs
- Cold lay up repairs
Western Jet Aviation is able to complete a wide range of fabrication capabilities for your aircraft onsite in our Van Nuys hangar. Custom fabricated pieces can be created with the proper certified documentation.
AOG STRUCTURE REPAIRS
Our AOG response team is capable of carrying out aircraft structural repairs at any airport in the Southern California region.
- Antenna modification and installation
- Light and medium structure repairs and fabrication
- Heavy structure repair availability dependent on aircraft location and equipment availability